For private clients this will usually include:
- Private Medical Insurance
- This policy meets or contributes to the costs of private medical treatment for clients, and cover can also be extended to include their immediate family.
- Benefits are usually linked to services and treatments from a specific range of approved hospitals and medical practitioners, and out-patient fees are normally included although certain limits may apply. Payment usually has to be pre-authorised by the insurer but thereafter the medical costs will be settled directly with the policy-holder only responsible for paying any ‘excess’ that might apply in the policy.
- Depending on the provider, the cover might include certain additional benefits such as travel insurance and limited dental treatment.
- Cover is normally subject to full medical underwriting at outset, but cover may sometimes be available on a ‘no worse terms’ basis where the new plan is replacing previous cover and provided there is no ‘time gap’ between the current plan ceasing and the new plan starting.
- This type of policy pays for or contributes to the cost of private dental treatment.
- A scale of benefits links payments to the type of treatment received, for examples fillings, crowns, bridges, or extractions.
- We can explain the different options and costs, independently select a suitable solution from the market, and provide you with our written recommendations. We can then assist you with the application process, facilitate any necessary medical or financial underwriting, and ensure that correct policy documentation is provided to you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PRIVATE HEALTH & WELLBEING BENEFITS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWS
In2Matrix © 2016. All rights reserved.
IN2MATRIX OFFICES WORLDWIDE
In2Matrix (UK) Limited is a trading style of In2Planning Limited, registered in Scotland, registration number No SC181076. Registered office - 36 Church Street, Inverness, IV1 1EH.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA 456198