Investment & Wealth Management
We will discuss and agree with clients a range of themes that might typically include, but not restricted to, some or all of the following:
- Investment objectives
- Attitude to risk and volatility
- Capacity for investment loss
- Taxation treatment of different investment vehicles and position on death
- Tax efficient investments such as National Premium Bonds and Individual Savings Accounts
- Investment period
- Residence and domicile issues and use of offshore investment vehicles
- Investment experience
- Investment term
- Requirements for income and/or capital growth
- Ethical investment considerations
- The merits of a ‘Discretionary Fund Management’ service
- Fund management, reporting and reviews
Depending upon needs and services required we may arrange for certain collective investment vehicles to be established, or refer to the services of a Discretionary Fund Manager.
LEARN MORE ABOUT INVESTMENT & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWS
In2Matrix © 2016. All rights reserved.
IN2MATRIX OFFICES WORLDWIDE
In2Matrix (UK) Limited is a trading style of In2Planning Limited, registered in Scotland, registration number No SC181076. Registered office - 36 Church Street, Inverness, IV1 1EH.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA 456198