Personal Pension Planning
Our advice and services to clients can accommodate a wide range of themes, but pension planning might typically include some or all of the following:
- Advising on, selecting a provider, and establishing a new personal pension plan
- Consolidation advice to facilitate the creation of a single pension fund, or to reduce the number of pension plans, a client may have.
- Where we are providing specific advice to ‘transfer’ benefits from an occupational pension scheme, or to ‘switch’ funds from one personal pension plan to another, there are strict regulatory procedures that we are required to follow and which is reflected in our fees.
- Retirement exit strategy. This may incorporate a consolidation exercise as above, but would extend to include consideration of tax free cash, Lifetime Allowances, and utilising new ‘pension flexibility’ options announced in April 2015 whereby we would carefully consider the options of traditional annuity purchase, flexible access drawdown (‘FAD’), and taking part or all of the remaining fund as an additional taxable lump sum (Uncrystallised Funds Pension Lump Sum – ‘UFPLS’).
- Discussing and agreeing the ‘shape’ of a required annuity, and obtaining best terms from the market including consideration of any opportunity to obtain ‘enhanced annuity terms’ where there are special health considerations.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PERSONAL PENSION PLANNING
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWS
In2Matrix © 2016. All rights reserved.
IN2MATRIX OFFICES WORLDWIDE
In2Matrix (UK) Limited is a trading style of In2Planning Limited, registered in Scotland, registration number No SC181076. Registered office - 36 Church Street, Inverness, IV1 1EH.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA 456198